“Ideas are not the endangered species of business today. ACTIONS ARE!”
HOW DOES INSPIRED & EFFECTIVE BUSINESS SUCCESS ACTION HAPPEN? By LOVING ourselves, being aware of our own limiting beliefs >>> changing our thoughts!
THE BIG LEAP:
I think it is super important that entrepreneurs talk about the behind the scenes of their big leaps, not just about the GLORY but also about the sh** part, sharing their nakedly honest brain & heart, wins and pains. This way other people feel valuable, not so alone or misunderstood. Human2Human.
This is why I’m sending out my newsletter called LENJA’S LOVE LETTER where I share my entrepreneurial world nakedly honest. Why? So you will feel like a unique amazing human again and not like an ALIEN, who is going though everything alone! Sign up to it down here & I will additionally gift you with to make 2018 even more memorable:
Sitting in the garden, journaling, reading “Judgement Detox” by Gabby Bernstein
Working on my “million dollar” new project “I MATTER MOVEMENT” with my beautiful designer Kristina Smodila.
Proudly and lovingly witnessing the transformation of my 13 diamond GIANTS in the mastermind “THE UNSTOPPABLE GIANT”- a 3 month extremely unconventional business and marketing mastermind for Changer Makers.
Proudly and lovingly witnessing the transformation of my 13 Mompreneurs in my “NEW ME NOW” movement for mompreneurs. You are welcome to join: it is a monthly fee of 33 EUR (until the end of August and 43 starting with September)! Ask my firstname.lastname@example.org how to join!
Sleeping more than ever.
Being an active “student” in a yearly Business Mastermind with the coach I wanted to work with for 2 years and I made it happen. She is one of the 50 most successful business women<<
Living in a tiny village (274 people), in my grandparent’s summer house, where I loved spending my summers. People questioned my sanity when Miran and I moved here but the peace here, the greenery and the 13th century castle up the hill is a view which reminds me of Don Quixote’s quest of “Following my dreams!”
– Tell me why you do what you do? What are you working on now which excites the living heaven out of you!
But please, don’t ask me questions about your business or your marketing because I can not answer that. For that go search my FB page Lenja Faraguna and find your answer in one of more that 222 FB live videos I have done in the past year about new marketing, advertising, mindset, money blocks etc. or my Instagram account.
Can’t wait to meet you Worldchanger.
“THE FUTURE OF MODERN MARKETING?” by me.
WATCH MY WHOLE KEYNOTE at “BRAND MINDS summit – Bucharest – May 22nd 2017 for 900 WorldChangers!
Sharing the stage with Gary Vaynerchuk, Funky Business Guys – Kjell Nordstrom and Jonas Ridderstrale, Julian Treasure & Robert Murray. I quoted those guys in my masters degree 8 years ago and now I share the stage with them. Yp, everything is fucking possible my dears, everything.
PUT ME ON YOUR STAGE.
The stage is my home. 6 or 900 people, they get all of me. My naked truth, about my shit turning into fertiliser turning into glory for myself and my clients.
Caution: I use the word Fuck. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.
I speak on these subjects:
1. The future of marketing? Marketing re-branded into marCAREting (the most unconventional, revolutionary form of modern marketing).
2. Put radio back on the red carpet!
3. Copywriting workshop – Heart2Money writing techniques.
You pay for my brain, you get the heart for free: 8.000 EUR .
I always travel with my family, as my little boy is still very little. You get three for the price of one.
When students invite me, I speak for free. Not universities but students. That was promise to me 10 years when I started, because someone got me into every radio conference I asked for as a student of Radio Marketing (Advertising) and this chaanged my life. So, if you are a student representing a student association, send an email to my project manager Irena Kahne at email@example.com at least 3 months before the actual event.
PEOPLE ASKED ME SOME GREAT QUESTIONS. Thank you. Humbled.
Interviewer ROBERT KATAI! Big interview, lots of naked pains and wins. Past, present, future.
Self-care is the CORE of effective modern marketing and success in general.
This is how I do it. How do you do it?
1. Saying NO to an interview for a newspaper whose values are not aligned with mine 2. Speaking about my coaching prices publicly 3. Hiring a nanny for Noa 4. Having a coach 5. Being part of an international mastermind 6. Taking a nap in the middle of the day 7. Buying a new phone 8. Buying a new laptop 9. Visiting my best friend Irena 10. Setting boundaries for my clients 11. Selling without shame. 12. Being vulnerable publicly. 13. Not judging my thoughts but loving them and then letting them go if they don’t make me feel good 14. Being aware of my thoughts but not believing they are always true 15. Creating a Pinterest board called “Lenja’s life map 2018″ 16. Dancing salsa 17. Not washing my hair at home for the past 7 years, going to the hairdresser to pamper myself 18. Having a photoshoot for myself with the photographer and make up artist driving to meet me by the sea 19. Sending a CEO of a billion dollar company a FB message to ask him how I can give value to him as a HUMAN in exchange for time spent with him and him replying in an hour that he would love to meet me in May. 20. Sending a newsletter to tell people to unsubscribe if they do not find value in my content 21. Hair-removal at Sara’s 22. Booking luxury hotels 23. Handling difficult life situations with other people without hatred and deadly judgment of them 24. Not answering a phone when I don’t feel like it 25. Asking to receive an orgasm when I feel like it 26. Deciding on new projects by “Does this make me feel good”? 27. Opening myself to receiving more financial abundance that has ever been in my family 28. Massage 29. Not wearing contact lenses but wearing glasses 30. Not having a TV for the past 14 years 31. Not drinking Coke for the past 14 years 32. Not hanging around people who are bad listeners 33. Being my own boss 34. Having a beautiful project manager 35. Buying little cute DIY things as envelopes, stickers, papers, etc. 36. Buying the interior design magazine “Art et Decoration and Brava Casa” 37. Eating caramel Oreo-cookie ice cream from McDonalds 38. Weekend with 5 girlfriends on Pag every October 39. Buying books at bookdepository.co.uk without delivery costs 40. Going to IKEA. 41. Getting a tattoo 42. Deleting people from FB 43. Unsubscribing from newsletters 44. Listening to Xavier Naidoo’s song “Bitte hör nicht auf zu Traumen” in a loop 45. Doing Zoom audio calls instead of video calls 46. Highlighting aha sentences/paragraphs directly in the books I read 47. Praising myself publicly 48. Sharing an interview with me on my FB page 49. Saying NO to work a project by a company which would have been my dream 5 years ago 50. Changing my mind by making a different decision from the original one 51. Having a fight with Miran to stand my ground yet still keeping an open mind and heart for his perspective 52. Following my gut feeling to travel 700km the whole night for a 1.5 hour meeting which changed my life 53. Taking a selfie 54. Trusting myself I can do it 55. Saying No to a potential client who would like to work with me but I do not feel we are a fit 56. Not giving advice to people who don’t ask for it 57. Being fully present with my son Noa and just diving into his beautiful being 58. Buying tulips for myself in Hofer 59. Delegate 60. Buying the Happy Buddha shower cream from Rituals 61. Listening to my body’s pain 62. Not taking pills but healing with thoughts and natural remedies 63. Crying 64. Telling the chef at a restaurant the food was awful – in the most respectful way possible 65. Not giving discounts when asked for one 66. Resting 67. Saying NO without explanation (still learning!) 68. Writing whatever I want in my newsletters 69. Not going on vacation with another family for more than 2 days 70. Saying “fuck” when I feel like it.<
71. Ordering room service.
72. Speaking on stage.
I will be waiting for your comments as they mean the world to me. Cheers. Lenja